Terms of Reference - Executive Sub Committee for Grants to Voluntary Sector
When not referred to the Mayor, Executive or Executive Member for determination the Executive Sub-Committee for Grants to the Voluntary Sector is delegated the following powers:-
· To determine the criteria under which grants will be awarded from the Grants to the Voluntary Sector budget.
· That working within the existing frameworks, determine on an annual basis, the allocation of grant aid from the Grants to the Voluntary Sector budget.
· To determine in year' changes to those allocations should it become necessary.
· To monitor and evaluate the use of grant aid once allocated.
· Subject to available resources with the budget, to determine in year' one off applications for grant aid.
To consider all issues relating to charities which identify the Council as the Trustee and which are not specifically delegated to other bodies.
· To consider and determine issues relevant to the Hustler Trust.