Terms of Reference - Executive Sub Committee for Property
When not referred to the Mayor, Executive or Executive Member to determine, the Executive Sub-Committee for Property is delegated the following powers:
· To determine the Council's corporate property priorities.
· To approve the allocation of resources from the Small Scheme Allocation budget.
· To be consulted upon the capital programme.
· To determine in year' changes to the new start capital programme and small scheme allocation projects should it become necessary.
· To consider and determine the acquisition and disposal of assets (including land and buildings), other than equipment, plant and machinery for resale, in accordance with the requirements of Financial Regulations and Contract Standing Orders.
· To be consulted upon planning brief proposals.
· To establish effective communication channels to cascade the Council's corporate property priorities.
|Mayor A Preston (Ind)||(Chair)|
|Councillor B Cooper (MICA)|
|Councillor D Davison (MIG)|
|Councillor A High (MIG)|
|Councillor C Hobson (MICA)|
|Councillor D McCabe (MIG)|
|Councillor M L Smiles (Con)|
|Councillor A Waters (MIG)|